September 21 (Monday) at 11:30 am (GMT+08:00)
Kinstretch: A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and usable ranges of motion.
Learn to move better through various joints in your body, feel better, get out of pain and continue to enjoy doing what you love.
This online class is suitable for everyone.
How to join the class:
- Reserve a spot for this class via your logged in account
- Get Zoom.us app on your device on Google Play Store (Android phone) or iOS App Store (iPhone)
- Tap on the online class link in your class reservation confirmation email (“Class Registration Received...”) or class reminder email to join the class. That’s all!
What to prepare:
- Sign the waiver form in your account before you attend the class.
- To join the class, tap the link in your class reservation confirmation email, or class reminder email that you will receive 20 mins before class.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire, have sufficient personal hydration and a towel ready, and allocate a quiet well-ventilated space for you to move about at home.
- Have a stool, chair or something stable to hold on to whenever necessary.
- Fully charge your device so that it has enough power to last for the entire duration of class. Find a way to keep your device positioned upright so that the screen is facing you at all times.
- Use of stable wifi for this online class is recommended.
- If you have any questions or concerns before the class, feel free to get in touch with us any time.
Class reservations can only be made up to 60 days in advance. To avoid losing your class credit, please cancel your reservation at least 3 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 3 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 minute grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.