A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and usable ranges of motion.
The KINSTRETCH system is one born out of scientific research. All the movements and training techniques have been selected based on a meticulous and rigorous investigation of evidence, conducted by physical conditioning and medical experts, as it pertains to body control, injury mitigation, joint health, and physical longevity.
Suitable for: Everyone 13 years old and above, including those getting out of sedentary lifestyle, rehabilitating from injuries and the elderly.
Before Attending A Class:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID-19 protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Have the waiver form in your account signed.
- Declare vaccination status: If you are 12 year old and above, you are required to declare your vaccination status.
- Arrive 10 min early to allow for time to find the venue and have your attendance taken.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire, bring at least 750 ml of water, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- Shoes are not needed as you're required to remove them before entering the studio.
- Class reservations can only be made up to 120 days in advance.
- To avoid losing your class credit, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 24 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
Absence due to Illness or Personal Emergencies
If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may still get your class credit back into your account:
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of a valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any relevant proof via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 min grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class Cancellation or Rescheduling by MOVE
- The class may be cancelled when it does not meet the minimum required number of reservations. When this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp 24 hours in advance, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- The class may be cancelled in the unlikely event that the coach falls sick and no substitute coach is available at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp as soon as possible, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- MOVE reserves the rights to reschedule the class and provide at least 24 hours notice via email and/or WhatsApp.