Kinstretch: A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and usable ranges of motion.
Learn to move better through various joints in your body, feel better, get out of pain and continue to enjoy doing what you love.
This online class is suitable for everyone.
How to join the class:
- Reserve a spot for this class via your logged in account
- Get Zoom.us app on your device on Google Play Store (Android), iOS App Store (iPhone/iPad) or on Zoom website (Windows or Mac)
- Tap on the online class link in your class reservation confirmation email (“Class Registration Received...”) or class reminder email to join the class.
Before Attending A Class:
- Have the waiver form in your account signed.
- To join the class, tap the link in your class reservation confirmation email, or class reminder email that you will receive 20 mins before class.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire, have at least 750 ml of water, a towel ready, and allocate a quiet well-ventilated space for you to move about.
- Have a stool, chair or something stable to hold on to whenever necessary.
- Fully charge your device so that it has enough power to last for the entire duration of class. Find a way to keep your device positioned upright so that the screen is facing you at all times.
- Use of stable wifi for this online class is recommended.
- Class reservations can only be made up to 120 days in advance.
- To avoid losing your class credit, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 24 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
Absence due to Illness or Personal Emergencies
If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may still get your class credit back into your account:
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of a valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any relevant proof via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 min grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class Cancellation or Rescheduling by MOVE
- The class may be cancelled when it does not meet the minimum required number of reservations. When this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp 24 hours in advance, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- The class may be cancelled in the unlikely event that the coach falls sick and no substitute coach is available at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp as soon as possible, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- MOVE reserves the rights to reschedule the class and provide at least 24 hours notice via email and/or WhatsApp.