Push your boundaries towards freedom, creativity and triumph. Get familiar with basic movement techniques and their application in the real world.
Suitable for youths and adults 13 years old and above.
Every Fri 7.30pm - Clemenceau Bridge / Fort Canning Park Jubilee Playground / Dhoby Ghaut / Clarke Quay
Every Sun 10.30am (for a limited period) - Holland Village
What to prepare:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Make sure to sign the waiver form in your account before you come for the class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to locate the venue and mark attendance with the coaches
- Come dressed in comfortable sports shoes and attire, bring sufficient personal hydration, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- If you have any questions or concerns before the class, feel free to get in touch with us any time.
Cancellation Policy: Class reservations can only be made up to 60 days in advance. To avoid losing your class credit, please cancel your reservation at least 6 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 6 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
Absence due to illness or personal emergencies: If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may still get your class credits back into your account:
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of your valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any proof that you have related to the incident via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on case-by-case basis.
Latecomers Policy: We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 minute grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class cancellation or rescheduling by MOVE: When this happens due to low class reservation numbers or other reasons, class credits will be added back into your account automatically.