Unleash your child’s potential in movement. They will discover the value of discipline, respect and co-operation while training with other people around their age and older.
We will cover different themes for every 4-week term so that your child can explore a wide range of movement possibilities, and have the opportunity to dive deeper into each area safely. Every class in each term will progressively build up their capabilities, culminating in a refined application of their skills in more challenging environments.
Suitable for: 7 to 12 years old
- Every Tue, 5.30pm - 7pm
- Every Sat, 9.30am - 11am
- Every Sat, 3pm - 4.30pm
Tue and Sat Locations
Read "Outdoor Class Conditions" below to better understand our wet weather plan.
Nearest MRT: Bishan MRT Station
Outdoor Class Conditions
An outdoor class is subjected to unpredictable weather conditions, and environmental factors (resident complaints, law enforcement, etc). We’d like to seek your understanding:
- To give passers-by the right of way and preserve public facilities in good condition.
- The coach may be required to shift the class to a different location, subject to law enforcement officers’ requests.
- Wet Weather: The coach may make changes to the class location or cancel the class based on weather conditions. If so, you will be informed via text and/or email at least 1.5 hours prior, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account if the class is cancelled.
Before Attending A Class:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID-19 protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Have the waiver form in your account signed.
- Arrive 10 min early to allow for time to find the venue and have your attendance taken.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire, bring at least 750 ml of water, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- Use the restroom, as the class may shift to different locations during the class.
Parkour Term Class Policy
- Each term is 4 weeks, and starts on the first week of the month.
- Drop-ins will only be allowed if there are available leftover slots. Check with us via WhatsApp or email to confirm.
- If one of your term class dates falls on certain Public Holidays that has no classes, you will be reimbursed 1 class credit into your account for use on future dates.
- If there is a fifth week in that month, there will be an additional drop-in class.
- Class reservations can only be made up to 120 days in advance.
- To avoid losing your class credit, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 24 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
Absence due to Illness or Personal Emergencies
If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may still get your class credit back into your account:
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of a valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any relevant proof via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 min grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class Cancellation or Rescheduling by MOVE
- The class may be cancelled when it does not meet the minimum required number of reservations. When this happens, you will be notified via email and/or text 24 hours in advance, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- The class may be cancelled in the unlikely event that the coach falls sick and no substitute coach is available at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified via email and/or text as soon as possible, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- MOVE reserves the rights to reschedule the class and provide at least 24 hours notice via email and/or text.