Unleash your child’s potential in movement. They will discover the value of discipline, respect and co-operation while training with other people around their age and older.
The word 'Phoenix' represents the will to rebirth, to not give up and be renewed in physical capabilities and mental well-being.
This is a program suitable for ages around 45 to 69 that teaches the fundamentals of Parkour to help you:
1. Grow Stronger Bones, Joints and Muscles
2. Be Agile and Flexible to Maneuver Environments Swiftly and Effectively
3. Prevent Falling and Lessen Impact of Inevitable Falls
4. Be Independent and Age Gracefully
1. Joint and Muscle Strengthening
2. Crawling and Rolling
3. Vaulting and Balancing
4. Climbing and Jumping
5. Coordination and Agility Drills
Movement is essential for strong bones and muscles. The basics of Parkour will help you revive alertness and agility, keeping you safer in your golden years.
Suitable for: People age between 7 to 12, and 45 to 69
Time: Every Thursday, 5.30pm - 7pm
Nearest MRT: Outram Park MRT Station
Before Attending A Class:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID-19 protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Have the waiver form in your account signed.
- Declare vaccination status: You are required to declare your vaccination status.
- Arrive 10 min early to allow for time to find the venue and have your attendance taken.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire and sports shoes, bring at least 750 ml of water, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- Class reservations can only be made up to 120 days in advance.
- To avoid losing your class credit, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class time. Any cancellation less than 24 hours to class, or no shows, will result in the forfeit of your class credit.
Absence due to Illness or Personal Emergencies
If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may still get your class credit back into your account:
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of a valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any relevant proof via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 min grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class Cancellation or Rescheduling by MOVE
- The class may be cancelled when it does not meet the minimum required number of reservations. When this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp 24 hours in advance, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- The class may be cancelled in the unlikely event that the coach falls sick and no substitute coach is available at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp as soon as possible, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- MOVE reserves the rights to reschedule the class and provide at least 24 hours notice via email and/or WhatsApp.