Catered to those who just, or is intending to get started in handstands. What you will do, will be relatively high volume, with focus on how to properly load your joints and linking of your kinetic chain, aka your core.
In this term class, you will get:
- Weekly homework
- Programme sheet to keep track of your progress
- Online support group on Teadent Mighty Network for you to ask your coach any questions, share your learning experience, and interact with fellow students
Time: Sundays, 9.30am to 10.45am
Suitable for: 13 years old and above, with zero experience in handstand
Nearest MRT: Outram Park Station / Chinatown MRT Station
Before Attending A Class:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID-19 protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Have the waiver form in your account signed.
- Declare vaccination status: If you are 12 year old and above, you are required to declare your vaccination status.
- Arrive 10 min early to allow for time to find the venue and have your attendance taken.
- Be dressed in comfortable attire, bring at least 750 ml of water, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- Shoes are not needed as you're required to remove them before entering the studio.
Movement Term Class Policy
- Each term is 6 weeks.
- Joining the term class halfway through is discouraged.
- Drop-ins will only be allowed if there are available leftover slots. Check with us via WhatsApp or email to confirm.
- If one of your term class dates falls on certain Public Holidays that has no classes, you will be reimbursed 1 class credit into your account for use on future dates.
Term Class Cancellation Policy
Strictly no cancellations. There are no make-up classes.
Absence due to Illness or Personal Emergencies for Term Class
There are no make-up classes. If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may be returned a maximum of 1 class credit per term in your account, which you may use for the following term class or other classes within the next 6 months.
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of a valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you will get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any relevant proof via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you get your credit back will be on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 min grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class Cancellation or Rescheduling by MOVE
- The class may be cancelled when it does not meet the minimum required number of reservations. When this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp 24 hours in advance, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- The class may be cancelled in the unlikely event that the coach falls sick and no substitute coach is available at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified via email and/or WhatsApp as soon as possible, and rest assured, your class credit will remain in your account.
- MOVE reserves the rights to reschedule the class and provide at least 24 hours notice via email and/or WhatsApp.