Unleash your child’s potential in movement. They will discover the value of discipline, respect and co-operation while training with other people around their age and older.
We will cover different themes for every 4-week term so that your child can explore a wide range of movement possibilities, and have the opportunity to dive deeper into each area safely. Every class in each term will progressively build up their capabilities, culminating in a refined application of their skills in more challenging environments.
Suitable for 7 to 12 years old.
What to prepare:
- *** IMPORTANT: Read our COVID protocol, and have the TraceTogether app or token with you at all times.***
- Make sure to sign the waiver form in your account before you come for the class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to locate the venue and mark attendance with the coaches
- Come dressed in comfortable sports shoes and attire, bring sufficient personal hydration, and extra clothes to change into if needed.
- If you have any questions or concerns before the class, feel free to get in touch with us any time.
Term Booking Policy: Our term starts on the first week of the month for 4 weeks.
- You can only book your term passes from the start date, i.e you will not be allowed to join the term halfway through.
- Drop-ins will only be allowed if we note that there will be students unavailable for a date, or if there are still additional slots available. (The coach will inform the WhatsApp group)
Cancellation Policy: Strictly no cancellations. There are no make-up classes.
Absence due to illness or personal emergencies: There are no make-up classes. If you do not show up for class due to illness or personal emergencies, you may be returned a maximum of 1 Pass credit per 4-week term in your account, which you may use for attending indoor classes within the next 6 months.
- Illness - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, send a photo of your valid medical certificate to us via WhatsApp or email. Upon verification, you may get your credit back.
- Other personal emergencies - Within 72 hours after your reserved class time slot, explain yourself and share any proof that you have related to the incident via WhatsApp or email. Outcome of whether you may your credit back will be on case-by-case basis.
Latecomers Policy: We understand that stuff happens, and for reasons beyond your control, you may turn up late for class. To be fair to everyone, we have a 15 minute grace period for latecomers, after which you may not be allowed to join the class.
Class cancellation or rescheduling by MOVE: When this happens due to low class reservation numbers or other reasons, class credits will be added back into your account automatically.